• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Officially in Love, part 2

ILuvSamiScott

In love with my hand.
Maddy told Winston she was going shopping, but didn't tell Winston why she was sharing this. Maddy almost dropped the phone when Winston asked "Can I go with you?"

Maddy answered "Sure. But why would you want to do something as boring as shopping with me?"

Winston: "I get to be with you, don't I?"

Maddy thought "Wow!"

They met at the entrance to a Wal-mart. Winston lowered his head to kiss her, then took her hand in his. Lady after lady glanced at the tall prettyboy holding hands with Maddy. And Maddy loved being the object of envy. Things were going so well, she thought she would ask a touchy question: "I don't know when is the right time to ask this, but have you ever considered a vasectomy?"

He answered as he had in the dream: "Already had it done. I'll show you the certificate sometime."

Winston regularly called her "Beautiful": "The organic bananas are over there, Beautiful." "There's less people at till number 6, Beautiful." ""I thin the car's closer to the other entrance, Beautiful." She was almost forgetting her name is Maddy!

That night, Winston texted her: "Now and then when I see her face, it takes me away to that special place, and if I stare too long, I'll probably break down and cry."

Maddy learned that a relative passed away, and she promised to attend the funeral.

She already knew that Winston was teaching a class that night. She managed to shake off some guilt, and managed to get together with Kerry.

Again, Kerry made her feel great in the only way he knew how: with his big dick. As they dressed up, she got up the courage to ask Kerry if he would attend that funeral with her. She thought she saw on Kerry a facial expression that said "What a stupid question." And he said "Sorry, can't make it."

Maddy protested "I haven't even told you when the funeral is!"

Kerry: "When is it?"

Maddy: "Saturday at 11."

Winston: "Most funerals are on Saturdays, so I assumed Saturday."

But Maddy wondered. He had yet to do anything with her but fuck. He had never complimented her on her looks, except her "titties" and her pussy.

She texted Winston with the funeral query. He texted "I'm so sorry. I teach Saturdays and Sundays 9 to 5." She hoped Winston was on the level here, rather than suddenly and inexplicably losing interest in her.

That night, he texted her: "The flame of it may dwindle to an ember, and the stars forget to shine. And we say see the meadow in December, icy white and crystalline. But oh my darling, always I'll remember when your lips were close to mine. And I saw the midnight sun. . . From "Midnight Sun" by Ella Fitzgerald." The next day at work, Maddy had to listen to this Ella Fitzgerald song. The lyrics and the glockenspiel almost made Maddy cry in the cafeteria.

Maddy decided it was time to test her two men. In texts, she lied about being sick: "Just texting 2 ask how U R. As 4 me, I'm sick. Don't no when we can get 2gether again."

Kerry: "Sorry 2 hear that. Tell me when you're better. Take care."

Winston: "What R your symptoms? Got an appointment made? Got the right medicine, or can I get u some? U need rest, can I take care of some household tasks 4 U so U can rest?"

Maddy: "No, Thanks so much 4 offering. And 1 more thing. I love u! I officially love u!"

Winston: "I officially love YOU, Gorgeous!"

Maddy: "Actually, there is one task be4 my kids get here. Pls come over, I'll tell u when u get here."

When Winston walked in the door, Maddy pulled his head down and damn near attacked his lips with hers. She pulled him over to the sofa, pulled down his pants and shorts, and began to gorge herself on his erection.

After four minutes, Maddy undressed and her boyfriend followed suit. She slid his cock up and down between her boobs. Winston: "Tell me when you want that pussy licked."

"Now" she answered gently. So his tongue went to work, and his thumb pushed gently into her anus. Maddy wailed "I love you, Gorgeous" and he reciprocated, with emphasis on "you", of course. Maddy asked if she could do cowgirl style and, of course, Winston was fine with that. His gentle strokes gave way to violent upward strokes, and there was no complaint from his naked hostess.

Maddy said three minutes later "I wanna taste you", and she slurped his dick again. She reached over to the coffeetable, grabbed and turned on a vibrator, and pleasured her pussy while she continued sucking.

Maddy said "I hate to say this, but we need to wrap this up. My kids are coming. Can we do doggie, cum on my ass?"

Winston: "Sure." He wondered if she was really sick. She was lively and had her kids coming over. But he didn't complain or question. He slammed all the harder so as to "wrap this up". He squirted on her buttocks, kissed them, kissed her hand, kissed her lips, and thanked her. Again. She thanked him, and both said "I love you."

"Have a nice visit" he said, and went out the door happy, not resenting that he'd been rushed.

The kids arrived. But all evening long, Maddy's mind was on Winston.

At bedtime, he texted: "And she made the mountains sing. Birds against an icy sky. And I heard bells ringing. I think I heard an angel sigh. . . From Van Halen's "In a Simple Rhyme."
Before putting the kids to bed, Maddy listened to the song. Most of it was hard rock, which Maddy hated. But when the lyrics were sensitive and beautiful, the music simmered down and became similarly sensitive.

Maddy dreamed that she asked Winston "How is it that a good-looking guy like you was conveniently unattached when I got divorced?"

He replied "Just waiting for someone who appeals to me outside the bedroom as well as in. Now I've found her."

"So there's nobody else?"

"Nobody else. One beautiful woman is enough for me."

The next day, Maddy asked the query about his prior unattachment. Winston didn't give verbatim the reply he'd given in the dream, but he did say "One beautiful woman is enough for me."

Wow!

During the sex that night, Winston's stereo played many romantic songs, including some that had the lyrics he had texted to Maddy. About every three minutes, Winston said "I love you, Gorgeous."

Maddy: "You're the gorgeous one!"

Winston: "Suppose I am. Do you deserve any less?"

Another night of sleep, another night of precognitions. She dreamed that she feared losing him to another woman. She asked (again) "Is there someone else?"

Winston: "No. You're stuck with me, Gorgeous." It was music to her ears.

Weeks after Maddy attended the funeral alone, she was invited to a wedding. Naturally, she asked Winston if he would accompany her. (She hoped vigorously that there would be no need to ask Kerry) Winston replied "This is not a proposal, but it would be fun to go to a wedding with you. All night, I'd imagine that you're the bride and I'm the groom. What a fantasy! Let's go to the wedding, Beautiful!"

Kerry was now officially obsolete.

ILuvSamiScott

In love with my hand.
I slipped up there and quoted Winston as saying something when it should have been Kerry (during the talk of the funeral arrangement).